Project Portfolio/Contract Exit Manager
Sept 2015 – Apr 2016: Project Portfolio Manager/Contract Exit Manager – Fujitsu
My current role is working for a Service Company with their Local Government client. The initial Terms of Reference were to deliver several concurrent projects and work packages as requested by the Programme/Portfolio Lead. These range in technology and size from small to medium sized, implementation and decommissioning, application and infrastructure, projects/work packages.
More recently I have been tasked to lead the Contract Exit programme of the current Local Government contract whilst a re-provisioning bid is underway. The role includes:
- Define and agree with the Local Government an Exit Plan
- Manage the Contract Exit contractual obligations to ensure compliance is met.
- Build and manage the plan/projects for the companies exit from:
- The Contract
- HR legislative requirement
- Service handover
- Third party contracts (including Novation and re-assignment)
- Any property related to The Contract