Software Development Project Manager
March 2013 – Present – Atlas Interactive Limited – Software Development Project Manager
Atlas Interactive Limited is a leading E-Learning company within the Oil & Gas Sector. Having embarked on a large software development project, they have asked Alan to join their professional team. The aim is to manage the new software being developed as part of the overall process framework being put in place. The development is a time driven project due to the “Go to Market” requirement for a unique delivery in a fast-growing market.
The Core responsibilities of this role are:
- Deliver a new piece of software meeting World Class Standards
- Deliver software development within time and Budget.
- Management of the Development team.
- Configuration Management and Agile Project Delivery using Team Foundation Server.
- Identify Areas of risk to the delivery.
- Report on Weekly Status
- Hold financial control of £200k + project
The contract has been cut short following a recommendation by Alan to divert funds from the Project Manager costs to allow additional development time. Risks for this have been identified and accepted by Atlas Interactive Limited.
Owing to the smaller nature of the project than usual delivered by Laurel Icon Limited Alan could assist other areas in the business to identify areas of potential