Project/Programme Office Manager/Deputy to Application Delivery Manager – EDS
August 2007 – Present – EDS – Project/Programme Office Manager/Deputy to Application Delivery Manager (Full Time Employment)
The role is split into two main areas due to a leveraged resource within the EDS organization.
The main role as Project/Programme Office Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Finance Management – i.e. Profit and Loss analysis, outlooking, project finances & reporting, credit control, client billing, journal processing, purchasing processes.
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Administration Team Management (managing local admin team)
- General Office Management (liaison with landlord, facilities management team, responsibility for space charging)
- Staff Management (administering Performance Management Process etc. for a small group of staff)
- Participation in bid work for follow-on or new work
- Project/Programme Management as necessary.
- Risk Manager for all projects within the Commercial Group in Aberdeen.
The Application Delivery Manager Deputy (covering for Application Delivery Manager during periods of absence) role has the following responsibilities:
- HR responsibility for up to 50 Staff, Inc. training, development, PAYE, expenses etc.
- Forecast/Resource for any project requiring the skill/expertise of any of these members of staff
- Within both these areas the following skills are required: