February 2008 – June 2008 - HBoS – Implementation Manager Business Change Programme (Limited Company Contractor)
One of two Implementation Managers on the third of four releases of this major banking, business change programme, this role has the following responsibilities:
Creation of: -
· Implementation approach document.
· Implementation strategy document.
· Implementation Readiness Checklist.
· Implementation Incident Management Plan.
· Implementation Governance documentation.
· Implementation Playbook (Daily activities during Implementation)
· Resource support matrix for implementation.
· Co-ordination and consolidation of all Implementation plans.
· Co-ordination of the Implementation of the Release 3 of the Business change programme.
· Co-ordination of User provisioning for the release.
· Clash management of any changes raised within and out-with the programme.
Implementation risk Management.